Let your candle creativity soar with these richly colored and textured, 100% beeswax honeycomb sheets! This unscented, easy-to-roll, 100% beeswax honeycomb sheet requires no heat and can easily be cut into designs and appliqués. Colored beeswax honeycomb sheets are favorites for crafts and hobbies, and perfect for children’s school projects!
This beeswax sheet is soft and flexible and can be easily rolled up to make an elegant candle with a natural aroma. By making with beeswax material, your candle can be used for a long time. This product is perfectly suitable for candle-making, crafts, modeling, bowstring waxing, sealing bottles and jars or just for plain decorating. These uniquely textured sheets are available in different vibrant colors and can be used for rolling taper candles and pillar candles.
Available in singles or in bulk case of 200 sheets.
Please note that the color images may vary depending on your screen resolution.
Instructions for rolling beeswax honeycomb sheets:
- Place the sheet on a cutting mat and, using a sharp knife, make the appropriate cuts.
- Warm the wax gently with a hairdryer to make it soft and pliable.
- Lay the wick along the edge of the beeswax sheet and carefully fold the edge over the wick.
- Applying even pressure with both hands, begin to roll the candle making sure to keep straight so the bottom of the candle will be even when it is completely rolled.
- Press the seam (edge) of the sheet down to keep it from unrolling. (If necessary heat again to stick it down.)
Now you can add glitter or any other decorations to your candle.
Note: We do not generally recommend adding fragrance oils to the beeswax sheet candles as the natural scent of the beeswax is quite strong and will blend with whatever scent you add, creating a different aroma from what you may desire.
Never put scent directly on the wick. This will cause the candle to smoke. If you want to add some scent, either add a drop to the pool of melted wax while the candle is burning or add a few drops along with the sheet while rolling it (only in honeycomb sheets as the cell structure will hold the scent).