Make beautiful swirl taper candles quickly and easily with our swirl taper candle silicone mold. Our silicone mold is your best option to give a different look to your taper candles. Holds up to approximately 1.6 oz. of wax.
How to clean candle molds
Some wax is left behind in the mold after the candle-making process is complete. The wax buildup affects the next batch of candles by changing the uniformity of their shape and color. Also, further candles may be more difficult to remove. To keep candle molds working well, it is necessary to remove any leftover wax before using them again.
- Take some dish soap, and dilute it with warm water.
- Soak silicone molds for a few minutes, this will help loosen any residue.
- Make sure to give it a quick clean using a nonabrasive sponge
- Use a lint-free towel and dry thoroughly.
- Do not dispose of water down the drain.