Make beautiful votive candles quickly and easily with our votive metal candle mold. These candle molds produce an excellent votive candles. Our molds are your best option to expand your production of votive candles.
This votive metal candle mold is seamless and has no wick holes. Holds up to approximately 0.12 lb. of wax (per cup).
For more candle making information, please visit our candle making instructions page.
Wick suggestion: pre-tabbed votive wick or 34-24 cotton core waked (“E” wick)
How to clean candle molds
Some wax is left behind in the mold after the candle-making process is complete. The wax buildup affects the next batch of candles by changing the uniformity of their shape and color. Also, further candles may be more difficult to remove. To keep candle molds working well, it is necessary to remove any leftover wax before using them again.
- Preheat the oven to 150 to 170 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use a temperature higher than 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay two layers of paper towel across the cookie sheet’s surface. The paper towel should be thick and absorbent.
- Set the molds on the cookie sheet with the open end down. Leave space between the molds so they are not touching.
- Place the candle molds in the oven for 15 minutes or until the wax starts to melt. Remove them from the oven.
- Hold one mold at a time in one hand using the oven mitt, potholder or thick towel. Use the other hand to wipe off the melted wax with paper towels. Be careful to prevent contact between your skin and the heated metal mold.
- Set the mold aside to cool. Do not stack the molds together until they are completely cooled. If stacked while they are still warm, they might stick together.
There are no reviews yet.