Showing the single result
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” – trim before and after each burn – remove any wick trimmings before lighting
- For the first burn, let the candle burn for one hour per diameter inch then extinguish the flame and allow it to cool completely – for example, if the pillar is a 3” diameter, the first burn should last 3 hours
- For a bit longer burn, keep the top of the wax folded in toward the flame
- If burning a pillar candle in a hurricane holder leave at least 1” between the candle and the inside edge of the hurricane
- Pillar candles are more effective, beautiful, and long-lasting if you take good care of them.
2.7″x5’9″ SCENTED FLUTED PILLAR CANDLEQuick View
2.7″x5’9″ SCENTED FLUTED PILLAR CANDLE
As Low As $2.50
Our tall scented fluted pillar candle features a hollow core and remarkable “honeycomb” design, delivering a smooth even burn, and extended scent throw. No more craggy shells or drowned wicks for your pillar candles!
This tall scented fluted pillar candle will also add just the right amount of uniqueness to your home or party space. Crafted from best-grade wax, these candles are built to ooze a warm festive glow for longer hours. Featuring high-quality wax construction, our scented pillar candles will give you a clean and smokeless illumination. The dimensions of this long-lasting pillar candles are 2.7′ x 5.9′.