metallic red pillar candle
Showing the single result
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” – trim before and after each burn – remove any wick trimmings before lighting
- For the first burn, let the candle burn for one hour per diameter inch then extinguish the flame and allow it to cool completely – for example, if the pillar is a 3” diameter, the first burn should last 3 hours
- For a bit longer burn, keep the top of the wax folded in toward the flame
- If burning a pillar candle in a hurricane holder leave at least 1” between the candle and the inside edge of the hurricane
- Pillar candles are more effective, beautiful, and long-lasting if you take good care of them.
SHORT HOLIDAY METALLIC RED PILLAR Candle
This short metallic red pillar candle really brightens up a room even when it’s not lit. Use these metallic pillar candles when you want your candle displays to look rich and extravagant. These 3.8″ candles mix in perfectly with other metallic colors to decorate the holidays. Our unscented candles burn beautifully and give a warm glowing romantic ambiance. Pair these candles up with our matching metallic taper candles when you really want to impress your guests.
This short metallic red pillar candle will also add just the right amount of shine and sparkle to your home or party space. Crafted from best-grade wax, these candles are built to ooze a warm festive glow for longer hours. Featuring high-quality wax construction, our unscented pillar candles will give you a clean and smokeless illumination.
Pillar candle burning tips
Our iconic 2.8″ x 3.8″ short holiday metallic red pillar candle will make your table a holiday for Christmas season!