100% BEESWAX Honeycomb Sheets
Showing the single result
- Place the sheet on a cutting mat and, using a sharp knife, make the appropriate cuts.
- Warm the wax gently with a hairdryer to make it soft and pliable.
- Lay the wick along the edge of the beeswax sheet and carefully fold the edge over the wick.
- Applying even pressure with both hands, begin to roll the candle making sure to keep straight so the bottom of the candle will be even when it is completely rolled.
- Press the seam (edge) of the sheet down to keep it from unrolling. (If necessary heat again to stick it down.)
100% BEESWAX Honeycomb Sheets (CASE OF 200)Quick View
100% BEESWAX Honeycomb Sheets (CASE OF 200)
Let your candle creativity soar with these richly colored and textured, 100% beeswax honeycomb sheets! These unscented, easy-to-roll, 100% beeswax honeycomb sheet require no heat and can easily be cut into designs and appliqués. Colored beeswax honeycomb sheets are favorites for crafts and hobbies, and perfect for children’s school projects!
We recommend our 1/0 square raw or waxed wick for making rolled honeycomb beeswax candles.
Available in singles or in bulk case of 200 sheets (45LB).
Please note that the color images may vary depending on your screen resolution.
Instructions for rolling beeswax honeycomb sheets:
Now you can add glitter or any other decorations to your candle.
Note: We do not generally recommend adding fragrance oils to the beeswax sheet candles as the natural scent of the beeswax is quite strong and will blend with whatever scent you add, creating a different aroma from what you may desire.
Never put scent directly on the wick. This will cause the candle to smoke. If you want to add some scent, either add a drop to the pool of melted wax while the candle is burning or add a few drops along with the sheet while rolling it (only in honeycomb sheets as the cell structure will hold the scent).