CandleMakingSupplies.net
HOME
CONTACT US
GENERAL WAX

SB 1000 Soy Blend Container Wax
(Approx. 24 lb. Case)


Product Description

Genetically Modified Statement - NatureWax® Soybean based Wax Products

Date Issued: June 12, 2015

Our manufacturing processes separate the protein from the oil to create oils that are GMM free. We use only GMM free oils to create our waxes. Our wax has been tested using the PCR test method (the industry standard used to verify non-GMO claims), and the qualitative test results have shown that GMO’s are “Not detected.”

This statement pertains only to the Soy Wax used in this blend.
- - -

Our exceptional soy blend has a very smooth surface and it adheres well to the walls of glass containers. It consists of 60% soy wax. The other 40% is a blend of paraffin, UV, and an enhancing additive. Compared to 100% soy wax, SB 1000 has superior cold and warm fragrance throw and an ideal burn quality.

For best burn performance, use HTP wicks.

The case contains about 24 1 lb. blocks.


DIMENSIONS
IMPERIAL
METRIC

Minimum purchase quantity Price Unit of measure Packaging Compare case price per unit
everyday low price
1 case
$43.28
per case 24 each per case 
$43.28 
5 cases
$39.12
per case 24 each per case 
$39.12 
21 cases
$35.04
per case 24 each per case 
$35.04 
70 cases
$31.68
per case 24 each per case 
$31.68 
Item #
Description
Cases
GWBLND01240
SB 1000 Soy Blend Container

Click add to cart button below to add item. Enter button is inactive.

RELATED ITEMS

Customers purchasing our SB 1000 Soy Blend Container Wax
(Approx. 24 lb. Case) also purchased...


top of page
facebook

(800) 929-7867

Checkout
• 0 Items •
Subtotal . . . . . . $ 0.00
wax low prices
candle making class info - 2018
CLASS INFO!