Are you new to candle making? Do you want to learn everything candle-making from what supplies to use & what candle containers to buy?
If the answer is yes, you are in the right place! When you first begin candle making it can be nerve racking and overwhelming as you research the best products for candle-making projects but here at General Wax & Candle Co. We make shopping for your candle-making supplies a bit easier as we carry a variety of products that will fulfill your candle making needs.
To begin I'd like to start by telling you that when you first begin crafting your candles it’s more than ok to ask questions and it’s important that you do so in order to ensure you're not only crafting safely but in the best way possible! It’s also important that you know there are many waxes, wicks, fragrances and candle vessels out there for you to use but here I'll tell you what products are best to use when you first begin making candles.
2. Fragrance Oils: Here at General Wax & Candle Co. We carry a variety of different high quality fragrances that are GMO free. Both of our regular and ultra fragrances are great for beginners.
4. Monticiano Clear Glass Container is the perfect starter candle jar for new candle makers
5. 105 HTP Wick: Our 105 HTP is a great standard high quality wick to begin with when using our Moticiano 9.5oz candle vessels.
7. Wick Bars: Our wooden wick bars are great for candle-making as they will help center the wick while you pour the wax.
8. Thermometer: A thermometer is an essential tool for candle making, as wax is very temperature-sensitive.